top of page
To See All Upcoming Events, Click Here
Yoga Workshops are a great way to expand your understanding of the yoga tradition and deepen both your asana (postures) and pranayama (breathing technique) practice.
Upcoming & Past Events
- Fri, 12 MayLychpit Community Hall - Old Basing andCome and share in this women gathering to connect and embrace our Shakti ~ innate feminine power.
- Fri, 14 JulLychpit Community Hall - Old BasingA transformational experience of songs & chants from around the world plus sound journey
- Sat, 15 JulLychpit Community Hall - Old BasingA transformational journey of discovery into the voice
- Multiple DatesSat, 24 FebLychpit Community HallPart Time Yoga Blissipline YIN TTC, Basingstoke
- Mon, 03 JunAegialis Hotel & SpaJoin me for 7 days at the 5-star resort Aegialis Hotel & Spa. With yoga twice a day, a complimentary massage, delicious organic meals and plenty of activities to enjoy on the island and within the resort, you can be sure this will be an experience you don't want to miss out on!
- Fri, 04 NovLychpit Community Hall - Old BasingA transformational experience of devotional singing with songs & chants from around the world plus sound journey
- Fri, 14 OctLychpit Community Hall - Old Basing andA heart-centred journey of Kirtan, Poetry, Sound and Silence with Sivani Mata and Mark.
- Sat, 24 SeptLychpit Community Hall - Old Basing andLet’s explore how to work with the fascinating web of connective tissue in ourselves and others in order to improve energy flow, mobility, and communication in the fascial network.
- Fri, 09 SeptLychpit Community Hall - Old Basing andIn this 3 hour mini workshop, we will cover subjects around attachment theory, nervous system regulation, intimacy and relating to others, how to create spaciousness in relationships, and how to create healthy boundaries around yours needs, fears and requests.
- Fri, 12 AugLychpit Community Hall - Old Basing andDiscover fascia rolling techniques to clear up tension from common areas of tightness in your body so as to feel freer and more comfortable. Then, be guided on a sound journey by Heather
- Fri, 08 JulLychpit Community Hall - Old Basing andSoothe your senses with a Restorative Sound Healing workshop. Gift yourself with an evening of deep relaxation, using gentle restorative yoga, meditation and sound healing to lull you into a deep state of peace.
- Fri, 13 MayLychpit Community Hall - Old Basing andCome and share in this women gathering to connect and embrace our Shakti ~ innate feminine power.