To See All Upcoming Events, Click Here
Yoga Workshops are a great way to expand your understanding of the yoga tradition and deepen both your asana (postures) and pranayama (breathing technique) practice.
Upcoming & Past Events
- Fri, 08 JulLychpit Community Hall - Old Basing andSoothe your senses with a Restorative Sound Healing workshop. Gift yourself with an evening of deep relaxation, using gentle restorative yoga, meditation and sound healing to lull you into a deep state of peace.
- Wed, 05 JulAegialis Hotel & SpaJoin me for 6 days at the 5-star resort Aegialis Hotel & Spa. With yoga twice a day, a complimentary massage, delicious organic meals and plenty of activities to enjoy on the island and within the resort, you can be sure this will be an experience you don't want to miss out on!
- Fri, 04 MarLychpit Community Hall - Old BasingJoin Heather and I for an evening of nourishment for mind, body and soul through the practice of qigong, yoga asanas, pranayama, meditation & yoga nidra to soothe you from the inside out. Be bathed in blissful sounds and feel rested, replenished and fully at ease
- Mon, 28 JunAegialis Hotel & SpaJoin me for 6 days at the 5-star luxury resort Aegialis Hotel & Spa. With yoga twice a day, a complimentary massage, delicious organic meals and plenty of activities to enjoy on the island and within the resort, you can be sure this will be an experience you don't want to miss out on!
- Sat, 26 SeptLychpit Community Hall - Old Basing andThis workshop is for anyone who: • Has a busy life/ busy mind • Has been feeling anxious/ ungrounded • Wants to feel more stable & calm • Isn’t sleeping or digesting well • Feels quick to anger/ or gets lost in emotional charge
- Sat, 19 SeptChute PavillionA fun exploration of dynamic stretching, active flexibility drills and techniques and how you can integrate them into your yoga/movement practice not only to gain flexibility but also strength in your new range of motion.
- Sun, 31 MayLychpit Community Hall - Old Basing andJoin us for a day to connect with like-minded beings, learn some techniques and practices to improve your well-being, try out essential oils to assist you in your daily living, gift yourself a therapy, get to know amazing people behind small local businesses who are creating great things
- Fri, 06 MarLychpit Community Hall - Old Basing andYin yoga is a slow-paced style of yoga in which postures (mainly passive floor postures) are held for longer periods of time (between 3 to 5 minutes) which allows us to work the deeper "yin" tissues of our ligaments, joints, deep fascial networks, and even our bones.