-200 g mixed nuts - 2 cups cashews (soaked for about 2 hours)
-20 pitted dates - 1 tbsp of agave syrup
- 1 tbsp shredded coconut - 200 g blueberries
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
Topping: - Half a lemon zest
- Optional: 1/2 can of coconut milk
- Sliced strawberries
- In a food processor blend all the ingredients until they bind together.
- Using a cake tray ( I used a springform cake tin with quick release clasp and loose bottom for easy turn out baking) distribute the mixture evenly across all of them and press down evenly into the bottom of the tray.
- In a blender, combine all filling ingredients. Making sure that you blend the mixture until smooth, the mixture will be thick.
- Pour on top of the base in the tray and even out the mixture on top.
- Place on freezer for about 1 or 2 hours until it freezes and then add sliced strawberries on top.
- Take out of the freezer and place it in the fridge half an hour before serving =)