Candle-lit Yin Yoga for Upper Body
Time & Location
About The Event
This practice stimulate meridians along the spine through all of its ranges of motion: Flexion, Extension, Lateral Flexions, and Rotations and it will also bring particular attention to arms, chest shoulders and neck, thus stimulating the Heart/Small intestine, Lung/Large intestine as well as Pericardium/Triple Heater meridian lines.
* There are two sessions, one from 6:30 to 7:30pm and another one from 8 to 9pm
This is a great practice for everyone and anyone, especially those who experience stiffness, tension or tightness along the spine, shoulders, arms and wrists.
Some of the benefits of yin yoga are :
- Stillness: calms and balances the mind and body.
- Stress and anxiety reduction.
- Increased circulation.
- Improved flexibility.
- Fascial release.
- Greater joint mobility.
- Balance to the internal organs and improved flow of chi or prana through meridian stimulation.
- Yin Yoga Drop in£10£100£0