- 3 Avocados (chopped in squares)
- 2 Tomatoes (chopped in squares)
- 1 onion (A quarter onion chopped in small squares for the guacamole)
- Half a lemon
- Fresh chopped coriander to taste
- Salt & Pepper
- 1 garlic clove chopped very small or grated
- 2 big cloves of garlic grated (not so small)
- 1 or 2 fresh peppers (any colour)
- Remaining onion chopped in julienne
- Carrot sliced in long strips
- 1 tbsp fajita seasoning mix ( or 1 tsp cumin powder, paprika, mixed herbs)
- Fresh chilli chopped
- 1 tsp cumin seeds
- 100 gr organic soya mince soaked in boiling water and vegetable stock
- Cumin powder
- 1 clove of garlic
- Optional: A tiny bit of tomato paste
-Cooked rice with mexican spices.
- 1 can of refried beans
- Wholewheat tortillas
- Grated soya cheese
For the guacamole, chop guacamole in squares (in this way you can feel the flavour of the avocado more) and put it in a bowl, chop tomato in a different bowl or chopping board and then with a fork or hand place tomato into the bowl with the guacamole without the tomato juice, add garlic, salt, pepper and lime juice and stir softly.
For the filling, add oil in frying pan, once oil is warm add garlic, onion and cumin seeds. Fry for a couple of minutes and then add carrot. Continue frying until both of them are softer and finally add peppers and spices.
Put soya mince in bowl. then cover in boiling water and add 1 vegetable stock. Once this is soft, fry with cumin seeds, garlic and add tomato paste at the end.
I usually prepare rice and add a curry sauce to it and or vegetable stock and paprika. Then i warm up the refried beans in a pot, and grate some tangy soya cheese.
To serve place all these into the tortilla =) Enjoy!